WE ARE NOT LIKE THE OTHERS - LET US SHOW YOU WHY
We are compassionate, and it shows in our ownership and in the details of our work. Our President recently decided to donate his entire 2021 salary to multiple charitable entities that have a strong social and economic impact within our service area. We sincerely believe that a social conscience is necessary in order to operate a community-based business. We hope to broaden even more, our efforts to make our service area a better place, and we welcome YOUR ideas and suggestions. carry a minimum of Two-Million Dollars Commercial General Liability, and Professional General Liability Coverage associated with our various services. We will provide ACCORD certificates to all clients, indicating our coverage and licenses. We can assist family members with this daunting task regardless of their geographic location. We handle it all, and with no upfront or out-of-pocket fees. Consultations are always free.
Reasons to Consider Our Services:
1. Our services are conducted primarily within a 65-mile radius of the Villages Florida. We know and specialize in Lake, Marion, Sumter, Alachua, Putnam, Citrus, Hernando & Orange Counties. Our managing members have lived in Marion County since 2000, and understand exactly how to operate a successful liquidation sale for YOU. We do traditional On-Site sales, Remote Sales, Buy-Outs, Consignments and Clean-Outs, though we have progressed to become the areas undisputed KING of Remote Estate Sales!
Need to liquidate your personal property but your HOA does not allow on-site estate sales? We are the undisputed BEST at remote sales. We will bring our trucks, trailers and people to your home, carefully pack and transport your property to one of the busiest sales venues in Central Florida, and SELL IT FOR YOU. Our company outsells the average tri-county estate sale company by almost EIGHT to ONE! You need to sell it - We can do it, and we can get you the most for it!
2. We have a fully-certified and experienced personal property appraiser on staff with more than 29 years of consecutive experience, and over 42 years of consecutive secondary-markets, (ESTATE), sales experience, so your items will be correctly valuated, offering the best possibility for a successful sale conclusion.
3. Our people are prompt, professional and uniformed.
4. We can arrange for minor or major property repairs, paint touch-ups and deep cleaning services. We are a ONE-STOP service. (See Item-10)
5. There are NO UP-FRONT fees for our liquidation services, and our percentage fees are extremely competitive.
6. We have a huge and ever-growing database of our own buyers that we invite to every event.
7. We use several forms of traditional and digital media to advertise ALL sale events.
8. Our company owner has more than 43 years of secondary market sales experience, WORLDWIDE.
9. We can customize a plan to suit any need.
10. We are ALWAYS GROWING, and have now added professional cleaning services to our roster, in addition to contract handyman services and a licensed real estate agent on staff, so NOW, we can not only liquidate your personal property, we can arrange REPAIRS, and the sale of your home for you!
11. Finally, we are co-owners of two area storage facilities and we are establishing a franchise with POD Storage, so shortly, we will be able to assist with temporary or long-term storage. Do it all in one place - do it with Villages Estate Liquidations, Inc.
No Estate Sale Company has more resources! We have more people, more contract services, more equipment, More sales venues, MORE FOR YOU!
Put the burden on us - we're ready to help.
Want to know more? Call or E-mail: